SPECIAL PROGRAMS

Friends of the Military Program

Our Friends of the Military Program provides everyone with the benefits and superior service of the HMM Program! HMM has made it possible for non-qualifying clients the ability to utilize the HMM Program and receive the benefits and cash-back rewards offered to our qualifying HMM Members.

There are three categories of clients eligible to use the Friends of the Military Program.

• The First category is labeled as “First Responder”

Includes current or retired Fire Department, Law Enforcement and EMT Personnel that do not qualify for the normal HMM Member criteria. Upon registration, please select the “First Responder” option.

First Responders will be eligible to receive a reduced portion of the Member Reward (90%). The remaining portion (10%) will go into the HMM Military Support Fund.

• The second category is labeled as “Military Family”.

These are clients directly related to someone that qualifies for the HMM Program. The qualifying person must sponsor their family member into the HMM Program and be identified upon registration by the client. Upon registration, please select the “I am being sponsored” option.

The sponsored client will receive a reduced portion of the Member Reward (75%). The remaining portion (25%) will be paid to the sponsor.

• The third category is labeled as “Military Supporter”.

These are clients that have no direct ties to the Military. Upon registration please select the “Military Supporter” option.

The non-qualifying client will be sponsored by the assigned Agent and be eligible to receive a reduced portion of the Member Reward (75%). The remaining portion (25%) will go into the HMM Military Support Fund.

The HMM Military Support Fund is maintained throughout the year and is used to either donate to an approved HMM organization or for the end of year HMM Holiday Drive to help give back to local Military Families during Thanksgiving or Christmas.


Member Connections Program

Our Member Connections Program is designed to give back to YOU for helping other people save when using the HMM Program. Don't miss your opportunity to get paid by simply helping someone save money with HMM!

Receive $25 for everyone you refer that participates in the HMM Program to buy or sell a home!

Follow these 3 simple steps!

1. Simply tell someone about the HMM Program.

2. Have them register on the HMM website and list you as their "Member Connection".

3. If they buy or sell a home using the HMM Program - we will send you $25!

Get connected...Help someone save...Get paid!

It's that simple!

AND...

Your referrals are UNLIMITED!


MORE PROGRAMS COMING!

Contact
Agent